Keto Peanut Butter Blondie Recipe
Super easy Keto Peanut Butter Blondie recipe. Literally the best keto recipe I think I’ve ever made. I am so happy to have finally found a dessert recipe like this! These are so delicious!!! My husband and I love Keto Peanut Butter Blondie, they are absolutely fantastic!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 cup Homemade Keto Chocolate Chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia extract
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease an 8×8 inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, butter and Swerve Sweetener until smooth and well combined.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla extract and stevia extract until well combined.
- Beat in almond flour mixture until fully incorporated and then stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture in prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a knife or an offset spatula.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes (less for a gooey consistency, more for a cakier consistency), until top is lightly browned and just set.
- Remove and let cool at least 25 minutes before cutting and serving.
Per serving: 151 Calories; 13g Fat (73.7% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 34mg Cholesterol; 148mg Sodium
NUTRITIONAL DISCLAIMER Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, fitness, health tips, gardening, DIY and more…
Recipe by Lilly R.